Mr Suit Hire was established in 1988 and we are the market-leading suit hire business in the Western Cape. We have been proudly headquartered in the same building for over 30 years and have since grown to include nine branches throughout the province. We are a second-generation family-owned business and it is our great honour to provide professional and personal service to all of our valued customers.
Mr Suit Hire is synonymous with special events, of every kind, and we have an extensive range of premium quality suits and accessories that are exclusively available to Mr Suit Hire. We take tremendous care sourcing our fabrics and selecting our cuts to anticipate new fashion whilst also retaining the timeless elegance that we believe is intrinsic to a well-crafted suit.
The right choice of transport for your special occasion is important. Classic Tours are Cape Town’s premier vintage car hiring company for weddings, dances and tours and have been our preferred partner for many years. They offer a beautiful range of well-maintained classic vehicles and combine this with excellent levels of service.
A mobile coffee, bar and food service with vast experience in corporate and intimate private functions. La Barista offers personalised and friendly service and they brew some of the finest coffee. Their decadent food is always popular with guests as are their bespoke cocktails.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Items are hired to the hiree (client) with the understanding that they will be returned to the hirer (Mr Suit Hire) in the same undamaged condition.
- Clients who hire items take full responsibility for the merchandise at its current selling value until the items are returned.
- All merchandise remains the property of Mr Suit Hire at all times.
- Mr Suit Hire accepts no responsibility for damaged, missing, or incorrect items once they have been accepted by the client and left the store.
- All merchandise must be returned before 10am on the date stipulated, otherwise clients will incur a charge of R150 for every day that the items are late.
- In the event that an unforeseen circumstance prevents a timeous return, the branch must be notified immediately.
- Customers must not wash the items that they hire – due to specialised cleaning requirements, all cleaning is organized by Mr Suit Hire.
- If no security deposit is taken, the items are hired out to the customer in good faith. If, upon return, the items are in poor condition, additional charges will be implemented to repair the damage.
- Suit covers and hangers are loaned at no extra cost, but are subject to a charge equal to the replacement cost if not returned or if damaged.
- Cleints accept that in the event of a cancellation, refunds are at the discretion of Mr Suit Hire. The branch must be notified of the cancellation immediately and all items must be returned. No refund will be made for clients who kept the items for the full rental period, regardless of whether or not they were worn/used.
- Mr Suit Hire accepts no responsibility to the client for third-party loss, damaged to property, or injury to person(s) in any form – hired items are used at the client’s own risk.
Mr Suit hire is pleased to offer discounts and pre-arranged suit fittings to corporations and to groups of 10 persons or more. The service is available in all Suit Hire branches. Kindly contact us 48 hours before arrival to ensure our staff is sufficiently prepared
These conditions are subject to change without notice. E&OE.